Friday, June 09, 2006

Where I've Been!

Sorry about the short absence - I've had a couple of busy weeks!
I visited Melbourne from May 26th to June 4th fitting in some recording with Brad Evans who is producing an album for Deb Fung. We spent 4 days making some special sounds on both acoustic and electric guitars. That was fun!

On the 27th & 28th I led worship at the Saturday night and Sunday morning church services at Calvary Worship Centre in Springvale. On Sunday night I visited Planetshakers Church in Melbourne with my good friend Andy Naylor for what happened to be their latest album launch. On Monday night I had a quick interview with Martin Fawkes from Light FM and then rushed off to Christian City Church Whitehorse where I performed a couple of songs and spoke to the Creative Teams. Thursday evening was another Creative Teams evening at Citylife Church, and then I led worship again at 5 church services over Saturday night and Sunday morning at Citylife Church! That evening I came home rather exhausted but feeling like I'd had a very productive week.



I was thankful that the Monday was a public holiday here in WA. It was a magnificent day and we spent it hanging out as a family and experimenting with my new camera.

1 comment:

Zaccles said...

Geeee. Sounds very busy.