Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hillsong - WOW!!!




Yes, I'm still here! Have had some more busy times... Went to Melbourne on my way to the Hillsong Conference in Sydney. I did another day of recording for the Deb Fung project and spent Sunday at Careforce Church in Mt Evelyn leading worship in their 3 services and doing a workshop with their worship leaders and song writers.

Hillsong was amazing! What an incredible line-up of speakers and guest artists - awesome! I was encouraged, stretched and challenged once again. Highlights for me were Delirious on Tuesday night, Louie Giglio anytime he opens his mouth, and the closing night went off too. Got a few pics...











I also managed to fit in a quick recording session, playing for an undisclosed, high profile Christian artist. Very exciting!












Got a sneak peek at Nigel's rig under the stage! Check it out - NIIIICE!












No comments: