Saturday, September 02, 2006

Get Your Poo Tickets!


I've got to recommend this movie to you. Yes, it's toilet humour, but who hasn't ever indulged in that? For some reason, everyone laughs at toilet humour. Anyway, I reckon KENNY is a must see. I laughed and laughed (and believe me, I needed to). Kenny is a lovable Aussie character just trying to live a meaningful life. He's naive for sure but has a great sense of humour and a real openness to others that is endearing and ends up opening doors for him. But its not all potty and poo. His family situation is very sad and perhaps all too common. There are some real human relational issues dealt with in the movie, so be warned, you might cry too (I did - just a little bit!).

I reckon this one is destined to be a classic Aussie movie, a la The Castle. Yep, its that good! Get your poo ticket and check it out in a thunderbox near you.

No comments: